Business Viability Screen
To assist you
in determining the viability of opening an agency
within your community, we have provided you with
some guiding questions. Our questions identify
some of the key factors you must assess when considering
the viability of an agency within your community.
We recommend you
contact our head office at (604) 877-0690 for
a consultation and assessment after you have carefully
considered each question. For a detailed analysis
of business viability factors you need to consider,
we suggest you look at our on-line information
- Is there a hospital near your location?
- What healthcare resources are available in your community?
- What are the population demographics in your community (ie. age ranges)?
- What prominent healthcare needs do people in your community have?
- What specific gaps in service exist in your community?